Samantha turned 2 October 10th. Loaded with a growing vocabulary, adult size lung capacity, and a determined and stubborn strength, we are in for quite a ride this year. Greatest thing going for her: Our amazing love and adoration that keeps us kissing her feet and talking about her brilliance (while forgetting about the recent tantrum:)
3 comments:
Your photos are gorgeous--did you take the deer photo, and is the corn on your proptery?
That dress is adorable on India, and Sam is a doll. It's a good thing kids are cute, because they can sure do things that are anything but cute, right?
Yes Adam the deer picture was one that Chris took. The corn is on our property in our little garden in the back. It was a good garden, with pumpkins and jalepino's and tomatoes.
It says Adam, but I actually made the comments on your site. Adam and I are excited to garden this Spring. I love to be close to the earth in that way. Even though the only amount of earth we have is a ~ 10 by 10 plot in our back "yard", I'llt to make the most of it.
Post a Comment