Tuesday, July 10, 2007

4th of July in Port Angeles






We just got back from a four day visit to PA, packed with fun and beautiful weather. We enjoyed a wonderful 4th of July parade, spent time on the beach digging, catching & exploring, & Chris and I even got away for some time alone at Crescent Lake. Our last morning, Mom and Dad took us up to Hurricane Ridge. It was one of our best trips to the Peninsula. Thanks Mom and Dad!




7 comments:

Robin said...

What a great lookin' family! Looks like you guys had a great time. Let us know when you're headed West again and we'll get the kids together, it'd be fun. Hope your summer is going well and your finding ways to stay cool!

Elsa and Chris said...

Hey girl. When do you have free time? I know summer just fills up real quickly. We need to pencil something in. How about a saturday in August?

Kari said...

I'm with Robin--you're a cute family. You and Chris look so good together. I'm glad you had a fun time visiting in PA. It really is one of the best vacation spots!

Marta's Vineyard said...

Elsa,
You look so beautiful and happy! Where did you get those lovely, little facial features anyway??? :)
As usual, your family looks ideal, and you all inspire me. I want to have my own Mabbutt-like family some day. Thanks for your examples. Love ya!

Elsa and Chris said...

Kari, thank you. It is always nice when you can capture a good picture...you know how it is. And yes, the Peninsula is just a wonderful spot for fun and relaxation in nature.

Elsa and Chris said...

Marta, I Love you too!!! And you WILL have darling little ones someday. Wouldn't it be cute if your kids resemble Kari's little cuties. It will be fun to see the similarities. See you soon.

Mike and Carol said...

We had a wonderful time also and a great time with your family at the ocean last week.
We love you all.