When are you taking me there? Looks like a great place to be, sitting in front of a fire!
What a beautiful daughter. I miss you all!!! Hugs and Kisses
Lovely photos. Sammy looks so dainty with a pretty pink hat. Kind of makes me think of another little girl I know.
Robin, anytime. We'll roast marshmellows and have smores...with peanut butter cups instead of hershey's candy bars...mmmmm.
Miss you too Lenna. I told Chris that sometime I'm gonna fly down and visit you. I should just watch for cheap tickets...
Post a Comment
6 comments:
When are you taking me there? Looks like a great place to be, sitting in front of a fire!
What a beautiful daughter. I miss you all!!! Hugs and Kisses
Lovely photos. Sammy looks so dainty with a pretty pink hat. Kind of makes me think of another little girl I know.
Robin, anytime. We'll roast marshmellows and have smores...with peanut butter cups instead of hershey's candy bars...mmmmm.
Miss you too Lenna. I told Chris that sometime I'm gonna fly down and visit you. I should just watch for cheap tickets...
Post a Comment