Saturday, February 09, 2008

India turns 8

India had a great birthday. She's been waiting a long time for this special year.


She got her ears pierced! She was such a trooper- no tears here. She even had to go back the next day to get her right ear repierced because it was so uneven. No problems. But she did chuckle with the lady because when she got her ears pierced the day before I immediately said, "You'll never have to do that again." I was wrong.


Turning 8 is great-no more booster seat.


Life doesn't get much better than this.


Our India is growing up!




2 comments:

Mike and Carol said...

Eight is GREAT for a lot of reasons. I like not having to have a booster seat...ya hoo!! Makes it easier for us grandparents who find it hard to lug those things around.
grandma carol

Robin said...

India, yea for the big 8! Enjoy no booster seat & just wait, in no time you'll be in double digits. Elsa, I can't believe she's 8! It goes by toooo fast!