Monday, April 21, 2008

India's art





India was a part of her first Art Gallery this month. She's been doing an Art After School program once a week and they choose art work they want to display for parents and community in April. India had a clay heart bowl and her work on the class mural to display. It's a real fun year for India with her artwork.

2 comments:

Kari said...

India, I think it is so great that you get to display your art for others to see. Thanks for sharing the pix with us. I love the mural you worked on with your classmates, and it's neat that you got to make a clay heart bowl too!

Elsa--Do you have a picture of the artwork displayed at the E-burg rodeo wknd event that happened earlier this year? Can't remember exactly what it was called.

Elsa and Chris said...

Yes Kari. I will put that on here also.