These days Curtis has been experimenting in the kitchen, surprising me with dishes that are not only pleasing to the eye (which is what he is going for) but healthy as well. It's so fun to see this side of my boy, along with his love of setting a fancy table, and dressing in suits to dance with his sisters. He is quite a little gentleman, really a romantic at heart! (When he's not too busy being super cool and macho with his buddies-which takes up most of his time and efforts). The top photo with Curt behind the table he has set so nicely, sums it all up! When I grabbed a camera to take a photo of his nice work, he grabbed his skateboard- it's important to be properly represented.
6 comments:
Fantastic Elsa! I love seeing that side of him!
Adorable! I'm not going to tell you how many times Mike and I ate Wendy's this week. Disgraceful!
Love Alabaide
Quite a little chef in the making ... can he give some lessons to B? Miss you guys!
Wow! Curtis could make his own cookbook with pictures. Love the skateboard.
What an Artist!
That is too cool!
Post a Comment