Thursday, May 27, 2010

Pillow projects






Now that Rachael is here, (and I'm done with bedrest and all that jazz) I am trying to turn my attention outward more to my other children (though Rachael would prefer I give her all of it). India wanted to do a sewing project which led to all the kids wanting to do their own little pillows. While some helped push the pedal, others became braver and took over manuevering the machine altogether surprised at themselves for how well they did. Seeing the sewing machine on the table for a few days now, with the big bag of stuffing and other supplies, I have begun to dream about a craft room. And the thought made me smile... maybe someday.

3 comments:

Lennsai's Adventures said...

I have a similar pile in my dining room. ;)

Marta's Vineyard said...

Elsa, look at all the wonderful things you are teaching and exposing your children to! Example: India wants to sew a pillow and you get to be the one to show her how! And to show her all the fun fabric choices she has at the fabric store! Yeah! Elsa es una madre mui fantástica! :) Love ya sis!

Elsa and Chris said...

Thanks you so much, Martacita...