It's faint....yes, it's getting louder, the sound of a music box, very distinct now, the sound only heard in summer, the sound of the Ice-cream truck. Quickly jump up, run out the door, onto the road, flag him down. The truck stops, OK money, run back to Mom... back to the truck, hmmmm choose just the right one and then, ahhh refreshing.
3 comments:
Yummy! I scream, you scream, we all scream for the ice cream truck...umm, jeep.
It lives just down our road, so we are really lucky... if we have money :) and it's not Sunday.
Oh my goodness! Sammy is getting to be so tall and slim! She's growing out of that tummy toddler stage I guess. Probably grew out of it a while ago - I just haven't seen her enough recently. Cute, cute jean shorts! I want a pair! And I want them to fit me just like they fit her. =)
Okay, can I just mention how funny it is that Curtis is holding a remote control. LOL! Guess he forgot to put it down before he ran out to meet the ice cream man. Or he didn't want anyone else to take it. =)
Post a Comment