-for each of my babies and the individual personalities that came with them (life around here is never dull :)
-a husband who keeps me laughing through this adventure of ours. I am amazed that each year we can be closer than the one before. I would take this 14 year old love over any new love any day!
-all our extended family, where we find best friends, support, love and humor when we need it.
-my Savior and my Heavenly Father who hears our prayers, knows our needs, and loves us with a perfect love.
-each day I have on this earth, each smile I can capture from one of my babies, each journal entry, each moment I capture on film. This life is beautiful in all it's joys and sadness and I wouldn't want to miss it for anything.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
No comments:
Post a Comment