We had a fun time at the Seattle Aquarium this weekend with Grandma Jeanne. We rode a whale, hugged an otter, and looked at the world through the eye of an octopus.
Elsa-We had a blast at the aquariuim too. Grandma suggested we go, and we got Peter and Jack to go with us! I am waiting for Peter to send me some pics so I can do a post. We'll have to go again this summer.
Anna stayed home--her back was really bothering her! I wsa glad we could take Jack and help her out a little. It was quite funny--Peter locked his keys in his truck at Anna's house. While he was trying to get his door unlocked, the kids and I were hanging out in the car--music playing, three kids in the backseat buckled in, and everyone stayed happy!
4 comments:
Elsa-We had a blast at the aquariuim too. Grandma suggested we go, and we got Peter and Jack to go with us! I am waiting for Peter to send me some pics so I can do a post. We'll have to go again this summer.
Did Peter bring Jack? Or did Anna go also?
Anna stayed home--her back was really bothering her! I wsa glad we could take Jack and help her out a little. It was quite funny--Peter locked his keys in his truck at Anna's house. While he was trying to get his door unlocked, the kids and I were hanging out in the car--music playing, three kids in the backseat buckled in, and everyone stayed happy!
Fun Seattle memories!
Post a Comment