India turned 7 years old this month and had a cheerleader party. The house was full of energized 1st graders, jumping up and down, shouting, and having a great time.
I wish I could remember what it was like to be 7. India seems so mature in her tastes and interests! Do you think she is, or am I just out of touch with that age group? I mean, it's been almost 20 years since I was one of them!
Also, I like the curtains in your window. Can you send me photos of some of your favorite decorated areas in your living room/kitchen? I need help! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
India is mature in her tastes & interests. She is very aware of emotions & relationships, styles & things that older kids are into. It makes it kind of hard to be 7 :)
Ah, I remember those days. Elsa, remember when we would get all dressed up & cheer like that .... oh wait, that was the TV movie I just watched on Disney. It's hard to believe she's that old ... hopefully we'll get the kids together soon! Love ya, Robin
Ya, we weren't in that world were we & no interest in being there. But even though I do tease that I never dreamed I'd have a cheerleader, I do love India's energy for games, for the crowd, for the cheering, for team spirit. She loves the idea of being part of getting the audience more excited. And let's face it, she's just so cute out there! And yes, let's get together soon. Spring is coming. Zoo time, aquarium time, parks...ahhh
7 comments:
I wish I could remember what it was like to be 7.
India seems so mature in her tastes and interests! Do you think she is, or am I just out of touch with that age group? I mean, it's been almost 20 years since I was one of them!
Also, I like the curtains in your window. Can you send me photos of some of your favorite decorated areas in your living room/kitchen?
I need help! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
India is mature in her tastes & interests. She is very aware of emotions & relationships, styles & things that older kids are into. It makes it kind of hard to be 7 :)
I will send you some pictures of the homefront!
Thanks for making comments on our site. It makes me feel loved!
Of course you are loved!
I really appreciate you taking the time to photograph the homefront.
Ah, I remember those days. Elsa, remember when we would get all dressed up & cheer like that .... oh wait, that was the TV movie I just watched on Disney. It's hard to believe she's that old ... hopefully we'll get the kids together soon! Love ya, Robin
Ya, we weren't in that world were we & no interest in being there. But even though I do tease that I never dreamed I'd have a cheerleader, I do love India's energy for games, for the crowd, for the cheering, for team spirit. She loves the idea of being part of getting the audience more excited. And let's face it, she's just so cute out there! And yes, let's get together soon. Spring is coming. Zoo time, aquarium time, parks...ahhh
Post a Comment