We went bowling for the first time recently. Did you know they have little bitty sizes for 2 year olds? Of coarse I had to take a picture of them. How could I resist? We all loved this new experience and will be heading back for more.
Looks like fun! Love the shoe pic. So, do you get to use the bumpers when the kids bowl with you? I usually get sooo frustrated with my lack of bowling skills. Bumpers would really help me feel better about bowling. And with kids, I have an excuse to use them!: )
5 comments:
I love these pictures Elsa! They are adorable! Is this your family? Boy, you've got some jewells here. How fun! Love ya!
Looks like fun! Love the shoe pic. So, do you get to use the bumpers when the kids bowl with you? I usually get sooo frustrated with my lack of bowling skills. Bumpers would really help me feel better about bowling. And with kids, I have an excuse to use them!: )
Okay--the last comment was KARI, not Adam...
Your brood is Awesome ... be proud of those ones & bring them to see us soon in B-town! I miss ya --
Post a Comment