For my 31st birthday, I decided it was time to fulfill a dream of mine to kayak with my kids. We picked a beautiful morning and headed out to Freshwater Bay with Papa Mike, & Uncle Peter.
Oh, the smooth, gliding of a kayak~I'm in love.
Oh, the smooth, gliding of a kayak~I'm in love.
6 comments:
Elsa, What a family! It looks like you guys had so much fun. Oh & I know it's a little late, but Happy Birthday anyways. Now we're really old eh? ;) Love you guys ...
Curtis and India look so cute with their water proof pants! You didn't get a picture of Peter falling in the water though! JK. India looks very confident in the kayak. And I love that Curtis already has collected some of his very own fisherman's tales. Maybe he'll share them with me when we see you next.
Robin, yes we're getting old. Isn't it great! Thanks for checking out the blog...Love to hear from you. :)
Kari-I did get pictures of Peter, but I feel for his own pride purposes, I should let him share those photo's & stories :)
Peter, start a blog, brother!
Do you think he'll ever see this? We need to get our family in on the blog-wagon so we can have lots and lots of comments!
I agree fully, Kari darling. :) love ya.
Post a Comment