


A dream came true the day India walked into the arena for her first day of horseriding lessons. She walked tall, a smile that seemed to reach deep down inside of her, she was happy. She loved being there, walking through the arena with her boots on, the smell of dirt and sawdust, carrying the saddle and reins, picking which horse she wanted to ride-the teacher thought for sure we had a horse at home. Surprised she said, "She's a natural. She was born to ride."
6 comments:
OK Robin this is for you, in honor of your "you should post each week" comment :) So, here you go. Luv ya.
That's what I'm talkin' 'bout! I'm so proud of you! Can't wait to see you guys & let the kids run around crazy like. Post more, more, more! Much Love for you my dear ...
India you look like you are enjoying your horse training. I have always loved riding horses and just being around them.
I can't wait to see you riding your horse.
Love Grandpa Mike
Lovely post.
Now when Elida and India grow up and have horses, we can visit and ride them. I love interacting with horses--grooming them is a lot of fun too.
Curtis started lessons today and got on with grace. He's obviously been paying attention to India's lessons. It is fun!~ Of coarse Sammy is trying to convince me she is "big" and can ride the "little horse without falling off". It's hard to be the youngest.
Post a Comment