Friday, August 17, 2007

Puppies


Skye has 8 beautiful puppies. They were born August 16th ranging from 10:00 in the morning till 6:00 at night. That was hard work! There are 7 black and one chocolate lab. Skye is doing good and is a wonderful mother~ as you can see the puppies are well fed and laid to rest in a big ball while she moves around her blankets and creates a comfy bed for them all.

6 comments:

Kari said...

That is so sweet. Makes me wonder how she had room for them all! I would love to be there to see them, and to show Emily and Michael.

When I count the pups, I counted 9...am I just miss counting?

Love you all!

Elsa and Chris said...

NO, you didn't. This morning I went in and started counting and somehow she has had another puppy yesterday that we didn't know about. That makes 9...oh, my goodness.

Adam said...

How are they doing?

Elsa and Chris said...

Great Kari. You must have gotten on here just minutes after I was. Just updated some pictures. I'm going to add another picture of the pups. They're so cute and getting bigger every day.

Elsa and Chris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mike and Carol said...

India, you look good on your horse.
Hi to you Samantha.
Hi to you also, Curtis Michael.

Love Grandpa Mike