Friday, October 24, 2008

Hunting Season


Fall is here and the boys went on their annual hunting/camping trip. They did not get their deer but they found "cow" bones, which Curtis is very proud of. (While organizing their room today, I had to pick them up and move them...and it was a little... disturbing :)
While the boys were gone, the girls and I had a fun movie night with homemade face masks, strawberry yogurt & honey. Samantha did not like the feeling on her face and wanted it off immediately. That night we had a sleepover in my room.
It was a nice girls night in.




4 comments:

Lorie said...

Oh, how fun...for the boys and the girls!

Robin said...

Sounds like so much fun ... girls night out? A foreign concept in my household ;)

Lennsai's Adventures said...

I love reading about the great things both of you do with your children. You inspire me!!! I love you!

Kari said...

Sammy looks like an singer on a stage! What a fun time for the girls and the guys. It was so nice to see you and to visit at your home this weekend. I liked being there, especially without my two older kids so I could really enjoy the company of you and your kids.