We went camping at Fish Lake. We went hiking, fishing, made smores, wore lots of bug spray, and enjoyed beautiful wildflowers. Skye and Hunter came home exhausted and happy and so did we! We were joined our last night by our friends the Taylors.
Looks like so much fun! Baby Held has landed me in the hospital a few times, so Mike and I just opt for the fishing trips and postpone camping for a while. But I so want to be out there! :)
Elsa, those pictures are great. I LOVE the ones of you and Chris with the kids surrounded by the grass. Look how big Hunter is! Wow. Hurry up and get back from girls camps so I can come visit you and the kids. :)
4 comments:
Beautiful lake picture!!! You are an amazing photographer. Love ya!
Looks like so much fun! Baby Held has landed me in the hospital a few times, so Mike and I just opt for the fishing trips and postpone camping for a while. But I so want to be out there! :)
Elsa, those pictures are great. I LOVE the ones of you and Chris with the kids surrounded by the grass. Look how big Hunter is! Wow. Hurry up and get back from girls camps so I can come visit you and the kids. :)
The first photo of this post is now the background on Adam's computer. It's that beautiful :)
Post a Comment