Friday, September 25, 2009

Lake Wenatchee Richardson Reunion











Here are some pic's of our summer trip to the Leavenworth area, where we rented a large cabin and enjoyed time together relaxing, eating ice-cream cones, tubing down the river, watching old classic movies, and even getting our groove on with some djembe drumming circles...it takes a little of everything to make it a fun Richardson trip! Can't wait for next year when we can be joined by the Andersons and Evan. (Sorry Marta, you missed the family picture on the last day).


4 comments:

The Good Life said...

Sooooo wonderful to see pictures of you all. (well, almost you all) Mike and I and our baby girl will be up in WA very soon! I so look forward to seeing you guys again. I would say It's been so long I might not recognize you....but you look EXACTLY the same! :)
Kandice

Elsa and Chris said...

I know I do look the same...it's my lot in life, "Elsa looks the same", people would say who hadn't seen me since I was 4 yrs old. I can't wait for you to be closer, I can't wait to meet your family!

Kari said...

Where was I? Hope to be with you

Kari said...

...hope to be with you next summer.