Sunday, August 29, 2010

Trip to Oregon







We made a crazy 3 day trip to Roseburg and Coos Bay Oregon to see Gramma Billie. The traveling was less than desirable :) but our visit was great. Billie took us to a Wildlife Refuge where you drive your car through the park to see the animals. She took us to visit the Sea Lions and to the ocean. We had a lot of fun~





2 comments:

Kari said...

Wow! Those sea lions couldn't look any more useless or lazy. I can't believe that they are just hanging out on the boat dock
I love seeing your kids all dressed up displaying their unique styles and look. Trying to read their expressions--can't tell what's on their minds. Hmm...:)

Elsa and Chris said...

I know, sea lions don't you have something to contribute to this planet :) And you're right, I didn't look closely at their expression, my kids are a million miles away from the idea of getting their pictures taken.