Friday, India had her first experience with competing for the Rodeo City Gymnastics team. They hired a judge to come and score them to get practice for the upcoming season. India performed well with all the nervousness and inexperience. She continued to smile throughout the night, whether she was happy with the score or not. The team supported & encouraged each other, and for the most part, had fun.
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Gymnastics Mini Olympics
Friday, India had her first experience with competing for the Rodeo City Gymnastics team. They hired a judge to come and score them to get practice for the upcoming season. India performed well with all the nervousness and inexperience. She continued to smile throughout the night, whether she was happy with the score or not. The team supported & encouraged each other, and for the most part, had fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh, how wonderful! Congratulations on a job well done India!
Wow, India. I am way impressed with your hard work, and that you are able to do those routines, handstands, flips, etc. You are doing things that I've never been able to do. You are also very brave for competing even though you might have been nervous. Good job!!
love you!
India, You are an amazing young lady. So talented. I can't believe how grown up you are. It seems like only yesterday that I was bonking heads with you as a toddler. Love ya!
Well Done India!! Can't wait to hear about your next competition.
Elsa,
LOVE YOU!
! kari
Post a Comment