I have this morning to myself. A treasure, very rare. My husband at work, the kids at my parents house. Do you know, I love quiet . I love to be able to hear myself think, analyzing life and where I'm going. I love to hear the fish tank and to be able to feel the passing of time totally in the present without anyone or anything taking my concentration elsewhere. I am in heaven.
4 comments:
Good for you! That silence that you love? It makes me feel very uneasy. I always have to have the radio or something on making at least a little bit of background noise. Enjoy your time!
That sounds so nice for you, Elsa. I think it's a good thing it is a Sunday, or you might have spent your time cleaning instead of sitting still and having your own quiet time. I'm glad you are enjoying your Sunday.
That is awesome ... I'd pay for that kind of time.
I think the best part is that with out the kids and the husband silence wouldn't be as good! I love you guys, and I do have to say that visiting your family is a bit of heaven for me. See ya'll in the summer!
Post a Comment