What a cutie patootie! She and India look so much a like that I had to look twice at the top photo! :o)
I agree, but it was the second photo that I thought was India at first. I've never actually noticed before. Fun times. Let me know how she likes the class. She definitely looks ready!
Way to go on trying Ballet. I always wanted to be a ballerina. I look forward to seeing pictures of you dancing. Love ya!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
What a cutie patootie! She and India look so much a like that I had to look twice at the top photo! :o)
I agree, but it was the second photo that I thought was India at first. I've never actually noticed before.
Fun times. Let me know how she likes the class. She definitely looks ready!
Way to go on trying Ballet. I always wanted to be a ballerina. I look forward to seeing pictures of you dancing. Love ya!!
Post a Comment