
India and Elida are one month apart and met each other the day after Elida was born. Even though we had them lying right next to each other that day and both of them were screaming, they had no clue the other one was even in the room. But it was fun for the Mom's. Now they are almost 9 years old. Being cousins is a special thing. It's a bond through all the good times and through the sometimes tough stages and personality differences.
All in all, it's priceless & a guaranteed college roomate.
Look out class of 2018~
4 comments:
Awww...they are so cute! What fun to have a friend that is a cousin too! :o)
Elsa, this post brings back so many memories of the days when these two were still babies and I wasn't even married. How I adored your little family and Heather's little family. I still do!
I can remember when these girls were still sleeping side by side in their car-seats, and to see them now 9 yrs-old! Elida and India are two very special girls in our family.
Fun photos. Love the (blog's) new look.
2018!!! Crazy!!!!
Post a Comment