OK I am beginning to see a pattern in pictures when Curtis has the camera. And I am loving what I see. The way he captures close up such detail as the hair falling across someones face. Could this just be coincidence or is he seeing something he likes to capture? These pictures are from 4 different occasions.
3 comments:
Wow! Those are great! I wonder where he gets his artfulness (is that a word?) from? :o)
Those are fantastic! Isn't funny how they surprise us?
I love that Elsa. I heard a photography professor once tell us "Close up please! Don't be afraid of your subjects. Get close!" I've tried to do that ever since, but I certainly wasn't getting as close as Curtis is, and I love what he's capturing. And he does it naturally without anyone telling him. Awesome! Maybe he can take Ivan and my wedding photos! =)
Post a Comment