

This last weekend the kids and I wanted to show Dad our love and appreciation for all he does. He's been so busy lately that the backyard has really gone to the ...weeds and the dogs. So we went out back and cleaned, and scooped, and picked up and mowed and swept until it looked great and then, we emailed him before and after shots to surprise him while he was at the station. He felt loved.
Then, Curt and I made these popcicles he has been wanting to create. Strawberry yogurt (no chunks of coarse, heaven forbid there is actually fruit in the creation :), orange juice and raspberry juice. Yummy. They were a hit.
5 comments:
How wonderful! I'm sure that helped take a load off Chris's shoulders. Your family is too cute. Lets live closer to each other soon, okay?
Wow! That is a lot of work you guys! Great job! Your treats look lovely...you do remember I live right across the street right? LOL!
:) I love you ladies. Thank you for looking at my blog. Doesn't it just make you feel loved when people comment.
Kari, yes, let's live closer together!!!!
You are loved. :) Very much!!!!
Post a Comment