Monday, September 01, 2008

Rodeo and Cotton Candy


Today is Labor Day. Four days till school starts. We're all excited. Fall is in the air here, it is freezing out and I love it! This weekend we've been to the fair, rode the rides, watched the cowboys ride the bulls, ate cotton candy and had lots of fun. I did not take pictures...can you believe it and it felt great. Sometimes I have to just put the camera down and instead of taking pictures of life- I have to live it. Though we spent enough to send the kids to college, going on the Octopus with India, the Caterpiller roller coaster as a family over and over and over again, and all the other rides we could fit in was PRICELESS. We had sooo much fun. Here's to family traditions in Ellensburg and to Marta who always joins us for the festivities.


~Here is a picture of the goods they won at the fair~

3 comments:

Lorie said...

It was definitely a fun time!

Kari said...

Elsa, I like the new look on your website! Can you tell me how/where you got that great background?

Kari said...

Looks like a fun time. I love the after-fun photo. Marta has some cute photos up on hers now from the fair